Image Map Image Map

Thread: WTB: IBM 5151 monitor

Post WTB: IBM 5151 monitor

Looking for an IBM 5151 for my IBM PC that has a Hercules card installed. Because the PC is pretty much pristine I'm looking for a monitor that is clean, working well and doesn't have cosmetic flaws as far as possible. I'm located in eastern PA (Doylestown area) and willing to pick up in reasonable driving distance. Would pay around $100 for a nice once, or trade for something (I don't have a huge collection, but who knows maybe I have what you're looking for).

Thanks,
    Thomas
    🕹💾 collecting Commodore, Apple, Next, IBM & making them shiny again 📺✨

Quote Originally Posted by Madrobby View Post
    ... I'm located in eastern PA (Doylestown area)...
    Your Profile conveniently holds that info so you don't have to mention it every time you post a message.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

I've got a good working 5151 that goes with my 5150 parts machine if you're interested. I wouldn't want to split it up but the 5150 has some good parts, bad motherboard. I go through the Scranton area a few times a year to visit family in Pittsburgh and I could throw it in my car the next time I go. PM me if interested.

FWIW, Scranton's over 100 miles from Doylestown.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

I've driven farther for worse lol