Image Map Image Map

Thread: Old hardware for the cost of shipping.

Default Old hardware for the cost of shipping.

Picked up quite a bit of hardware last week and there is a lot I don't want. I'll part out what you want, you pay shipping costs and then I am scrapping the rest.

3 Gateway Intel brand Slot 1 motherboards tested and working. Motherboards are in great shape. Two PII-400s and one PIII-600 and each board has one 128MB stick.

IMG-1536.jpg

Duron 1300 with 512MB RAM and motherboard. Tested and works.

IMG-1518.jpg

I also have an Athlon 3700+ CPU with heatsink/fan.

I'll update this list as I go through more.
    Last edited by liqmat; August 11th, 2018 at 07:35 AM.

Are those gateway cases good to ship? Or are they fragile with age?

No, they are solid. The PIII-600 G7-600 motherboard has been taken and one of the graphic cards which is an ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP.

Which speed CD drive does the PIII-600 system have? Also, what is the motherboard model that has the Duron 1300?
    Last edited by retro-pc_user; August 13th, 2018 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by retro-pc_user View Post
    Which speed CD drive does the PIII-600 system have? Also, what is the motherboard model that has the Duron 1300?
    The CD-ROM is original and is a Gateway branded LG model CRD-8400B. The motherboard appears to be a PC Chips M810LM Rev:7.1A.

Quote Originally Posted by liqmat View Post
    No, they are solid. The PIII-600 G7-600 motherboard has been taken and one of the graphic cards which is an ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP.
    I'd like a shipping quote to zip 35613 please. PM me if you need the full address.