Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: IBM 5153 Monitor, IBM 5150 peripherals (at VCFMW)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixter View Post
    Some of VCFMW's attendees do this, and farther, so it wasn't an unreasonable expectation to assume you'd be driving in. We get people who drive farther than that from Canada, for example.
    I'm sure you do. But look where you and they are located.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    ... there's one less than 50 miles from me?
    I'm 10 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from Atlantic City, 90 minutes from NYC and 2 hours from DC. I don't drive 1,300 miles (NJ to VCFMW and back) in three months!
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I'm sure you do. But look where you and they are located.
    I wrote "and farther", implying farther than you would drive from NJ to IL. (Unless you're implying that driving 12 hours east-to-west is somehow more grueling than 12 hours north-to-south)
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Documentation and original disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

I didn't even know midwest was two towns away from me 'till last year and that was my first time attending, myself!

I don't know if it's kosher or not to bump threads like this, but it's been about ten days since the last posts and we have twenty days 'till the fest I'd like to pick the display up at so I'd just like to say that I'm still in the hunt for a 5153. If anyone has one and can meet me at VCF Midwest on either day, hit me up!

In addition, I'm also looking for a Tandon TM100-1A and a Tandon TM100-2A respectively now. Thanks!

Additional update: I've found the parts I need and this thread can be deleted if desired. I'll be hitting you up after midwest if you've still got that keyboard, Stone!

I still have it.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen