Image Map Image Map

Thread: Vcf mw - 9/15

Default Vcf mw - 9/15

I'm not one of the organizers, but wanted to put in a good word for VCF Midwest in the Chicago area. It's the weekend of Sept 15-16 just west of the city.

http://www.vcfmw.org/

It gets larger every year, is a lot of fun, and probably the only show that runs until midnight! It's held at a Holiday Inn so your hotel room can be a few hundred feet from the show, and there is a restaurant right there too.

Bob

Blog Entries

Thanks for the good word! Yes, VCF is slightly less than a month away, and we have some more details finalized; you can read about them here: https://mailchi.mp/e060dcbd1bfd/vcf-...ne-month-to-go
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Documentation and original disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

I'll be there! Hotel room and selling table are booked

Blog Entries

Awesome. BTW if anyone has any questions about the show or venue, feel free to ask.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Documentation and original disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

I'm planning on being there. It will be my first VCF-style event. I'm looking forward to it.

Despite the distance, the Cactus and I will be in attendance. I look forward to it.
    See y'all there!
    Current projects: The Cactus 6502 front panel homebrew computer, repairing a VIC-1540, reassembling a Hero 1, fixing another Hero 1, among other things...