Image Map Image Map

Thread: Announcing VCF Pacific Northwest 2019!

Default Announcing VCF Pacific Northwest 2019!

VCF PNW 2019 will take place March 23-24, 2019 at Living Computers: Museum+Labs in Seattle, Washington. We had a great time last year and we are going to try to make it even better this year.

Exhibitor registration is open. I am also looking for speakers and volunteers to help me run the event. It seems early but time tends to speed up at the end of the year. Getting an earlier start should also help people who need to make travel arrangements.

Are you thinking about traveling from outside of the region? There is plenty to do in Seattle while you are here, including the Connections Museum, the Pacific Science Center, MoPOP, the Boeing factory tour, etc.

Interested? Check out http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintag...fic-northwest/ for more details or send me an email.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hi,

It's been a few weeks so I'm banging the drum a little bit.

The short story: we need exhibitors, speakers and volunteers to have an event. We are off to a good start but we all know time flies when you are having fun, and March isn't that far away.

Have a question? Nervous about being a first time exhibitor? Want to help but don't know how? Send me an email ... I'd be happy to talk to you.

-Mike