Image Map Image Map

Thread: What's going on with the threads?

Default What's going on with the threads?

The CP/M thread is only 1.5 pages deep and some posts I was looking for are completely gone? Some other threads are also getting truncated. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks guys.

IIRC Old threads get automatically archived, they are removed from the normal listings. Try here

Quote Originally Posted by ThisPostContainsComputers View Post
    IIRC Old threads get automatically archived, they are removed from the normal listings.
    Not really.

I see 1,059 threads on 53 pages going back to June, 2003.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by liqmat View Post
    The CP/M thread is only 1.5 pages deep and some posts I was looking for are completely gone? Some other threads are also getting truncated. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks guys.
    Check your Thread Display Options.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Check your Thread Display Options.
    and there it is. that did it. thanks.