Image Map Image Map

Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hello!

I am "Nasenbluten", I'm a german student (going to start studying computer science this year) with an interest in vintage computers.
    I don't have a collection myself really, what I have is an older Mac which I haven't looked into yet, an Amiga 2000 that I am currently working on ressurecting and two Atari machines of which I am missing a monitor and a power supply for either or to get them to work.
    I also have a MicroVAX 2000 which I have nothing for other than the machine itself.
    Collecting is a bit hard in my age range, but I love these old machines and I hope to get involved with some old Unix workstations! I love the look of SGI's machines.

I love to make new friends so I am always open for PMs!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums! With Mac, Amiga, and Atari systems, you're on your way
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Documentation and original disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

Blog Entries

We're glad you're here. Welcome.
    Rick Ethridge