Image Map Image Map

Thread: Tandy 1000 EX Expansion Cover

Default Tandy 1000 EX Expansion Cover

Hi,

I recently purchased a Tandy 1000 EX to clean/restore, the only missing part is the case cover over the expansion slots. If I can't find a replacement cover, I would like to try to 3d print a replacement, can anyone provide me with exact measurments of the cover (or a 3d print file if you already have done this) I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Is the cover the same as the 1000 HX case? Anyone?

It looks similar, not sure if the front drive makes a difference.

Thanks!

4. Default

no. one is wider than the other.
    Tandy 1000EX/SX/HX/TL3/RLHD, Tandy 2500SX-MultiMedia/SX-33, Coco 1, Coco 3, TRS-80 4p

Looking for a 1000TX mobo, EX/HX Serial / Parallel cards, and that little tab from the upper right corner of a Tandy keyboard that holds the function key labels in place

Quote Originally Posted by swenz78 View Post
    Hi,

I recently purchased a Tandy 1000 EX to clean/restore, the only missing part is the case cover over the expansion slots. If I can't find a replacement cover, I would like to try to 3d print a replacement, can anyone provide me with exact measurments of the cover (or a 3d print file if you already have done this) I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

You are in luck. I just finished fixing one. And it has the cover. I can measure it. PM to remind me.

Do you have the disks that go with it? Mine doesn't and I would like to boot it.

Carlos