Image Map Image Map

Thread: There is a Santa :)

Default There is a Santa :)

Here's the proof we need! There IS a Santa and he does come early. Just look what arrived at the Miller household.
    Talk about a dog with two tails!

Seriously though, can I thank everyone who has helped with this 'world-wide'. Gazza & Erol, Hans, Pete, Bas (of course) and everyone else who's contributed ideas and suggestions. A real pack of Tandy friends.m2.jpg MANY THANKS

Beautiful machine! Congrts!

Dusty

Could you carefully measure both badges on this computer - I would like to get some new ones made but I want to make sure I have the correct measurements. I have already designed them -- just waiting for sizing before I order them

Much appreciated

Cool machine !!!!

Jay

Hi Jay
    the M2 badge seems to fit into a recess on the keyboard. The badge, with the best ruler I have, measures 6 inches wide x 1/2 inch height (152.4 x 12.7 mm. These metric numbers are conversion figures, the nearest I can get is 152.5 & 12.5 with a ruler). It is slightly bevelled too, being raised in the middle.
    Hope this is of some help to you.

Hi Dusty
    Congrats on getting the beast running. Glad I could help.
    One less keyboard for me to fix
    Now the real fun begins

Quote Originally Posted by Dustym View Post
    Hi Jay
    the M2 badge seems to fit into a recess on the keyboard. The badge, with the best ruler I have, measures 6 inches wide x 1/2 inch height (152.4 x 12.7 mm. These metric numbers are conversion figures, the nearest I can get is 152.5 & 12.5 with a ruler). It is slightly bevelled too, being raised in the middle.
    Hope this is of some help to you.
    Thanks

Just beautiful, Dusty. I'm so happy you now get a chance to play with the awesome Model II! There is so much to learn.
    Looking forward to the Model II edition of TRS8BIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustym View Post
    Here's the proof we need! There IS a Santa and he does come early. Just look what arrived at the Miller household.
    Talk about a dog with two tails!

Seriously though, can I thank everyone who has helped with this 'world-wide'. Gazza & Erol, Hans, Pete, Bas (of course) and everyone else who's contributed ideas and suggestions. A real pack of Tandy friends.m2.jpg MANY THANKS
    Check out the Model II currently on eBay - item number 283197833709