Image Map Image Map

Thread: My Trackstar E + 128 + Quadlink Apple II clone site is up!

Default My Trackstar E + 128 + Quadlink Apple II clone site is up!

Hey guys,

Just a heads-up to let you know my Trackstar website is up, covering the E, 128 and also Quadram's Quadlink <-- These are all "Apple II on a PC ISA card" Apple II clones. Really cool little devices!
    If you own these devices, esp. the Trackstar E or Plus, there's HUNDREDS of disk images in its TrackStore format that I've converted manually.
    So you can download and enjoy a HUGE amount of software without needing real Apple II disks.

There's also a working KryoFlux disk image of the Trackstar 128 Utility Program disk, so you can create a disk with the copy protection intact which allows you to actually use your 128. This is perfect for those who -- like me -- bought their 128 without the necessary disk. D'oh!

There ain't a lot of info or resources about the Trackstar cards out there, so I hope mine fills the void.

Enjoy it @
    www.diskman.com/presents/trackstar
    WANTED: Covox Sound Master, IBM 3D Sound PCMCIA
    Please contact me if you have either of these for sale! Thanks.

Cruise by Diskman Presents: filled with geektastic classic gaming goodness!

Blog Entries

Very helpful, thanks!!
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Documentation and original disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdderSF View Post
    =There ain't a lot of info or resources about the Trackstar cards out there, so I hope mine fills the void.
    Thanks for doing this. Can I suggest a page with pictures and some technical details on each card you have? I can help with a Trackstar Plus, if you don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by snuci View Post
    Thanks for doing this. Can I suggest a page with pictures and some technical details on each card you have? I can help with a Trackstar Plus, if you don't have one.
    You're welcome. Thanks for visiting!
    I may add a photo section at some point; so far my #1 focus has been on providing info + disk images. I'll PM you in a moment regarding help.
    WANTED: Covox Sound Master, IBM 3D Sound PCMCIA
    Please contact me if you have either of these for sale! Thanks.

Cruise by Diskman Presents: filled with geektastic classic gaming goodness!