Image Map Image Map

Thread: Newbie from New Jersey

Default Newbie from New Jersey

Hello, I'm a collector of Vintage computers, if you are selling some, please contact me. Thank you.

What part of NJ?

I'm 10 minutes from Philadelphia.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

I'm from the Jersey City.

I am also in NJ, 25 minutes from Philadelphia. I have a spare MC-10 in the box if you want something for free. Might be selling a Mac Classic II soon.

I over collected and am getting rid of a lot of stuff. Some of it is not working, like a Commodore 16 that needs a new TED. Can't decide to hold it and try and fix it later, or just sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    I'm from the Jersey City.
    Your Profile conveniently holds that info so you don't have to mention it every time you post a message.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Your about 20 min from me..
    Never Bin or sell your old computer's you will regret it!!
    Vic 20 x3,C64 x2,128D,C128 flat deck,A1000 x2,A500 x3,A2000,A600,A1200,Apple ][e,2x Apple][ GS rom 01,03,Apple ][c x4 with only 1 PSU,2x Laser 128EX EX2,Atari 600XL,2x 800XL,130XE w/320 mod With a MyIDE plus,Atari 1040stf w/2.5meg..

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUnionNJ View Post
    Your about 20 min from me..
    Great! Are you selling vintage computers?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    Hello, I'm a collector of Vintage computers, if you are selling some, please contact me. Thank you.
    Welcome from Australia JeanPaul

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inotarobot View Post
    Welcome from Australia JeanPaul
    Once again, thank you for welcoming me.