Image Map Image Map

Thread: Hurricane Michael...

Default Hurricane Michael...

I sure hope Jimmy (and everybody in that part of Florida) has gone inland to a safer place.

This storm is poised to devastate the Gulf coast in the vicinity of Panama City later today.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Hope my relatives that live down there get up here now.
    Current retro systems:
    2x Commodore 64 Breadbin 250407 Rev. B and C
    Packard Bell Pack-Mate 28 Plus, aka, the Ultimate Sound Card machine
    iMac G3/600 Graphite, Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger, Lubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
    iMac G4/800 Lampshade, Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger
    YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroPCUser

Blog Entries

Please, please Hurricane Mike, steer clear of Fort Meyers Beach.
    Surely not everyone was Kung-fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Please, please Hurricane Mike, steer clear of Fort Meyers Beach.
    Get a grip. It's nowhere even remotely near that vicinity.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Get a grip. It's nowhere even remotely near that vicinity.
    You better check the weather map again. It's right off the coast according to the CNN model.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    You better check the weather map again. It's right off the coast according to the CNN model.
    ...and heading the other way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    ...and heading the other way.
    Okay! From now on we'll all consult with Stone first in order to aleve all of our severe weather fears.

Seriously, Florida's west coast was never in danger and nothing has changed with respect to that. This storm will continue moving to the northeast after making landfall thereby sparing the entire Florida peninsula.