Image Map Image Map

Thread: Planet ENW-2400P-T NE2000 clone DOS driver / utility

Cool Planet ENW-2400P-T NE2000 clone DOS driver / utility

Does anyone know where I can find the Planet ENW-2400P-T NE2000 clone DOS driver / utility? 16BIT NE2000 ISA PCB.

Found this JP site but the DOS utility does not work. Tried the jumper settings to set to PNP to no avail.

https://www.planex.co.jp/support/dow...t/driver.shtml

Did you try the setup utility?
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Yes. It throws back an error saying it cannot find the card.

A 3C509 in the same ISA slot is found just fine.

The card might be hosed or improperly jumpered for the setup program. JP1/H should be set to open for PNP mode.

Just use the 3C509.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Jumper was open.

Maybe it is garbage. Will try it with Windows 98 SE at some point.

Cool

It turns out it works great. After I pealed the Netware Yes! sticker off the main chip I downloaded the Realtek utility. It is equipped with a Realtek RTL8019AS controller chip. Works great with a generic NE2000 driver stack.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Downloads=true