Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a worse modern website than Home Depot?

NoScript and Adblock Plus for FFX clean up most of the garbage, but you have to opt in on at least some of the URLs on EVERY site you like.

Blog Entries

How about you get a little better mood by looking at a really, really bad "old school" web site?
    I've warned you: http://arngren.net/
    but perhaps you'll get a little laugh out of it.
    Torfinn

most retail chains websites are terrible. For instance I am looking for firebricks and gaskets for my wood stove. Tractor supply has them at a good price, but availability just says in store only. i GOTO the store and they dont have ANYTHING for wood stoves in my local branch. In 2018 why is there no easy method to check store inventory from websites? Its completely stupid. Rant Rant Rant.

Blog Entries

Menards' website is surprisingly accurate. If it says they have 13 in stock, you can find 12 on the shelf and one in someone's cart.

Sears. I had a gift card that I really wanted to get rid of before they went bankrupt. Their site is terrible to navigate and will willingly sell you things that they don't actually have in stock, like a set of tires I tried to buy there three years ago.