Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken RLV12

So do you think there could be a problem with the DC006 counter at E88? I have not yet followed WC OFLW H off of sheet 2 to where it goes next, but I can't find it used explicitly on sheet 3. I am trying to make the connection as to how some form of that signal gets to E3. I have to run to work, but see RLV9 PLS OPI H is generated by the microsequencer. I need to study more.

For others following along we are on sheets RLV2 "TS DAL BUS" (lower right portion) and RLV3 "CSR" (around the middle) of the RLV12 schematic.

Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Lou - N2MIY View Post
    So do you think there could be a problem with the DC006 counter at E88?
    Yes. I also suspect the another DC006 (E102), generating RLV2 MAX C CRY H because -RLV2 MAX CRY L signal is not generated (I guess -RLV2 MAX CRY L = RLV2 MAX CRY H). I'll check signals around RLV2 WC BAR CLK H, beeing connected to CLK-C of E102.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou - N2MIY View Post
    I have not yet followed WC OFLW H off of sheet 2 to where it goes next
    WC OFLW H is connected to E64 (74LS151) in RLV8 (CONTROL STORE SEQUENCER).

coredump

I got access to working RLV12 and compared some signals.

It is the result of broken RLV12:
    MAINT_FAIL_02.jpg
    and enlarged version is:
    MAINT_FAIL_01.jpg

It is the result of working RLV12:
    MAINT_PASS_02.jpg
    and elnarged version is:
    MAINT_PASS_01.jpg

The broken RLV12 stalled after four RLV4 T DIN H pulses. The working RLV12 continuousely generates RLV4 TDIN H pulses and RLV2 MAX C CRY H signal, then, RLV4 T DOUT H pulses and RLV2 MAX CRY H again. Finally, the working RLV12 generates RLV2 MAX-C H and RLV2 WC OFLW H signals.

RLV4 T DIN H signal is generated by E17 (DC010) in RLV4. I'm reading chipkit users manual but have not yet understood the behaviour of DC010.

Maybe I got lost in dungeon.
    I checked signals arround E17 (DC010) because of missing RLV4 T DIN H signal. Broken RLV12 becomes quiet after four times transfer.

Broken RLV12
    FAIL.jpg
    Working RLV12
    PASS.jpg

There is no RLV4 GNPR H signal (REQ input of E17) and I checked signals arround it.

Broken RLV12
    Fatal.jpg
    Working RLV12
    PASS.jpg

But, I couldn't find solution.

credump