Image Map Image Map
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Is it just me, or can I no longer edit my posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lord View Post
    I thought we still had a blog function on VCF?
    Good luck trying to post on it.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by lowen View Post
    While I understand that the operators and moderators can make pretty much any rule for this forum that they'd like, and that's ok with me, I would like to share a use case for unlimited edit that I have personally found useful on some other forums out there. While I understand the rationale of mbbrutman and others about editing, there is a flip side and I would just like to share three examples of that flipside.
    Actually, those are super common over at XDA, but that's a technical forum full of developers so you kind of need that functionality there. That said, It's a much more popular site that probably gets much worse visitors so curious how they get around the issues.

In any case, 6 pages later and I've lost interest. If I can't edit it, I'll just leave it to everyone else to figure out what I meant.
    Retro PC's: Apple IIe/II+, Atari 800, Atari 520STFM, Commodore 64, Commodore Amiga 3000, IBM PS/1 2121-B82, TI-99/4A, TRS-80 Model 4 GA, Kaypro 2/84 (Not working )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Good luck trying to post on it.
    Oh that's easy. Doing it intentionally, and in a purposeful way, on the other hand...

Hehehehe... That was my bad.. I went to the wrong Blog link.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

+ Reply to Thread