Image Map Image Map

Thread: Commodore Amiga 2000HD on eBay Australia

Default Commodore Amiga 2000HD on eBay Australia

Iíve just listed this item:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F253962756014

Happy bidding.... if shipping is not an issue for your location.
    My Wish List: Vintage Mac SCSI->ETHERNET DaynaPORT LINK T DP0801 Manual, Make-It 486 (or other) 80286 upgrades, Hallock Systems gear / disk images, Copy II PC 'Enhanced' Option Board, Earth Computers ISA Z80 cards & TurboDOS disk. TRS-80 Model IV TurboDOS, Pulsar Little Big Board gear, Tandy Videotext Information System (VIS) for Model 16 Xenix

Are you sure it boots and runs? There is significant battery corrosion, the original leaking battery is still in the machine, no attempt has been made to arrest the damage, and you posted no screen shots of it operational in the listing.
    "Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions; hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - Me

Quote Originally Posted by eeguru View Post
    Are you sure it boots and runs? There is significant battery corrosion, the original leaking battery is still in the machine, no attempt has been made to arrest the damage, and you posted no screen shots of it operational in the listing.
    The listing only states that the hard drive and fan/s power up and that no further testing was done whilst I have no suitable keyboard or monitor.
    My Wish List: Vintage Mac SCSI->ETHERNET DaynaPORT LINK T DP0801 Manual, Make-It 486 (or other) 80286 upgrades, Hallock Systems gear / disk images, Copy II PC 'Enhanced' Option Board, Earth Computers ISA Z80 cards & TurboDOS disk. TRS-80 Model IV TurboDOS, Pulsar Little Big Board gear, Tandy Videotext Information System (VIS) for Model 16 Xenix