Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IDE hard drive in XT computer

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    Does anyone know how the Juko card works in detail? Has anyone disassembled the BIOS to look?
    Yeah, I did. Two different versions in fact. See the post I linked to earlier in this thread.
    Looking for a cache card for the "ICL ErgoPRO C4/66d V"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Yeah, I did. Two different versions in fact. See the post I linked to earlier in this thread.
    I don't see the disassembly anywhere; I followed threads back to January 2015--I see posts regarding copies of the BIOS and jumper settings (and even some of my posts which I've completely forgotten about since 2015), but I don't see source code that reflects the Juko BIOS. MZD doesn't appear to have it either--just BIOS image copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    I don't see the disassembly anywhere; I followed threads back to January 2015--I see posts regarding copies of the BIOS and jumper settings (and even some of my posts which I've completely forgotten about since 2015), but I don't see source code that reflects the Juko BIOS. MZD doesn't appear to have it either--just BIOS image copies.
    You didn't ask for the disassembly. Anyway, here it is - needs IDA Pro v5.0 (or newer I guess);
    Juko D16X.zip
    Looking for a cache card for the "ICL ErgoPRO C4/66d V"