Image Map Image Map

Thread: anyone hear from Charles from MacCaps?

Default anyone hear from Charles from MacCaps?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard back from Charles from MacCaps? I saw there was a thread from a month ago regarding Charles and how no one has heard from him. I too sent him an email recently, but never heard back...he usually replies within a matter of hours. Is he okay? I would really appreciate an update...if there is one.

On another note, if Charles is no longer offering any recap services, could someone please refer me to someone who is? Preferably someone who is well known in the community.

Thank you very much!

According to other threads, he's having personal life issues. Which would be an acceptable excuse because life happens, however, there's been a lot of shady stuff going on. His personal life issues haven't prevented him from replying to emails for accepting new orders or services, but are apparently an issue enough to prevent him from replying to existing orders and services.

Quote Originally Posted by olePigeon View Post
    According to other threads, he's having personal life issues. Which would be an acceptable excuse because life happens, however, there's been a lot of shady stuff going on. His personal life issues haven't prevented him from replying to emails for accepting new orders or services, but are apparently an issue enough to prevent him from replying to existing orders and services.
    Thanks for the reply. It's unfortunate this happened, I hope he is doing well. Charles was really reliable and did great work.

Would you happen to know anyone that is accepting recap orders?

Thanks very much!

Shoot, I don't know. I recap my own stuff. Maybe Badcaps.net ? Might be worth checking out the Amiga forums, too. They're a pretty passionate group.

Quote Originally Posted by habibrobert View Post
    Thanks for the reply. It's unfortunate this happened, I hope he is doing well. Charles was really reliable and did great work.

Would you happen to know anyone that is accepting recap orders?

Thanks very much!
    I do board recaps, long as it isn't like a mountain of them.