Image Map Image Map

Thread: Topics in forum

Default Topics in forum

Why does the forum report nearly 2800 topics in the Tandy section, but I only see 5 pages? Im recently reliving the 80s and have purchased a couple 4Ps and a broken model III I am picking up tomorrow. I figured Id read up the forums here because I had heard there was a lot of good information here. Im wondering where all the missing topics are.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum! The only reason you see five pages of posts is because the default view of the forum only shows a month's worth of posts in any particular subforum. To change this, go into "My Profile" near the top of the screen, then within "General Settings" (under "My Account" in the sidebar), scroll down a bit until, under "Thread Display Options", you'll see the option for "Default Thread Age Cut Off". Forum default is a month; you can set it for as long or short as you'd like. Alternatively, using the forum search will show threads which are older than that. Good luck!
    -Adam

Thank you! I knew it had to be something I was missing.

Blog Entries

In stead of My Profile, I have to go to Settings to get there.

I too was wondering why there were so few threads. Why limit the number of visible threads by default?