Image Map Image Map

Thread: Cibola Burn

Default Cibola Burn

I just finished reading it. I guess I found it entertaining, enough. I sort of have mixed feelings about it being called science fiction. It is, but just seems to be more about "politics" then anything else. This is just 1 book, 5th I think, in the Expanse series. Not totally sure if I should read the rest. Don't spoil it for me.

Can anyone recommend any good sci-fi or spy type tripe? I read the Lions of Luzerne last year, pretty quickly, I find, or at least found during that specific instance that it helps significantly to get your mind off of severely heavy issues. Was a bit of a reader in my teens and early twenties, but haven't read any fiction since then. I find myself plowing through half a dozen books a year lately.

Quote Originally Posted by 2icebitn View Post
    ... I find, or at least found during that specific instance that it helps significantly to get your mind off of severely heavy issues....
    Please, don't let this spiral out of control. Seek professional help. It would be a shame if... well, you know what I'm getting at.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Omg if there was EVER an instance of someone perpetually dropping signs they needed a shrink ...