When: March 23rd and 24th, 2019
Where: Living Computers:Museum+Labs in Seattle, Washington, USA

We need you!

We had a great time at VCF PNW last year and we are going it again in 2019, but we need you (yes, you!) to make this happen. We are looking for exhibitors who want to show off their vintage systems/projects, speakers who can share their knowledge, and volunteers who are needed to help make this all happen.

Details can be found at http://www.vcfed.org/vcf-pnw .

It's a good time and it's not too difficult - contact me if you have questions and I'll be happy to walk you through how it works.

Right now we have 7 exhibitors registered; we need 20 to 25 to make this work. If you participated last year and don't want to do it again, I can understand that. To keep things interesting I'm trying to minimize the number of repeat exhibits. However, you can still help in a few ways:

• Know somebody who should join the party? Talk to them about exhibiting at 2019. A little nudging and mentoring from a friend can make it easier to bring new people in.
  • Have an interesting topic you want to talk about? We're looking for speakers too ...
  • Can you volunteer a few hours? Many hands makes light work, and also gets you into the museum for the weekend for free.

Have any leads on people I should talk to or ideas for making the show better? Send them along ... I'd be happy to discuss.

Mike
VCF PNW President, CEO, and Executive Floppy Disk Shuffler