Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a beautiful metal AMP 9 pin d-sub connector

Blog Entries

You're not in the same business as I am. The floppies serve as reference.

Of course, I'd be willing to give that aspect up, for a price. So put your money where your mouth is.

I offered to pay for disks. Show me the merchandise. And a jokes a joke my God.

Quote Originally Posted by 2icebitn View Post
    I offered to pay for disks.
    Where was that offer? I must have missed it, somehow.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries

It appears to me that 2icebitn seems to enjoy trolling.

I suspect that he wouldn't know what to do with half the disks in the collection--many of which are for special machinery or hardware. But okay, I'm game, I've got about 2,000 floppies with information on them--and a few hundred blanks.

Let's say, $20 the each plus shipping. That's less than I charge for making verified duplicates.

I offered to buy specific disks from you.

You still can't take a joke. It was a joke. Only a joke. And no I wouldn't know what to do with or have any use for 20,000 disks, seeing I'm liquidating 80% of what I own. If I have no use for it or satisfaction claiming ownership, it's going. Best of luck getting offers on all that though.