Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennials!

Exclamation Millennials!

Thank God for millennials.

Without them everyone would still be blaming all their troubles on the otherwise now forgotten Generation X.

Blog Entries

They're still blaming stuff on the Baby Boomers--can't go back much farther than that--those people tend to be underground or in nursing homes.

Yep. Today it's all Boomers versus Millennials.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    They're still blaming stuff on the Baby Boomers--can't go back much farther than that--those people tend to be underground or in nursing homes.
    Baby boomers just started reaching retirement age in 2011 so quite a bit of them are still around and kicking (currently aged 54 to 72). Since that range of age seems to be the same as those running the country I say blame them all you want.
    What I collect: 68K/Early PPC Mac, DOS/Win 3.1 era machines, Amiga/ST, C64/128
    Nubus/ISA/VLB/MCA/EISA cards of all types
    Boxed apps and games for the above systems
    Analog video capture cards/software and complete systems

Blog Entries

Note my statement--can't go much further back than the 'Boomers--that'd make their parents, what, about 74-92.

I'm in the curious position of being older than my parents.

excuse me what

Blog Entries

Figure it out--it should be obvious.

Yeah it does seem like something I could figure out, but definitely no possibilities immediately occurred to me. I blame millennials.

I know what you mean Chuck. Its going to be a very... ehh, odd feeling when I reach the age my father died at in 9 years.

Millennials were taught to not take responsibility for anything, and to be "Unique" by being just like thier peers. So begins the age of regression.

Quote Originally Posted by VERAULT View Post
    Millennials were taught to not take responsibility for anything, and to be "Unique" by being just like thier peers. So begins the age of regression.
    I don't know how anybody makes such broad sweeping generalizations about a large swath of the population ...

Was there a class for Millenials that was entitled "Shirking Your Responsibilities - A Guide To The Requirements of Your Age Group" ? Perhaps a secret handshake too?