Image Map Image Map

Thread: Looking for disk 1 of the ATT 386 UNIX System V release 3.1 base and tools sets

Default Looking for disk 1 of the ATT 386 UNIX System V release 3.1 base and tools sets

I bought a set of manuals and floppies on eBay, only to discover it is missing disk 1 on the base and development tools (grrrrr..)
    Does anyone have a copy of this?
    I know 3.2 exists 'on the web'

Sorry. Took a look and only media I have is 3.2.3/16 user on QIC + base system/remote term install floppies. I do have Lotus 1-2-3 v1.0 for WGS/SysV + manual set if that hasn't already been archived.

Good luck and thanks for all you do to help with these archiving projects.
    "Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions; hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - Me

Quote Originally Posted by eeguru View Post
    Sorry. Took a look and only media I have is 3.2.3/16 user on QIC + base system/remote term install floppies. I do have Lotus 1-2-3 v1.0 for WGS/SysV + manual set if that hasn't already been archived.
    Wait a minute, you have tape of AT&T Unix v3.2.3? Is it complete distribution (i.e with X Windows, TCP/IP, etc.)?