Image Map Image Map

Thread: monarch butterfly poster used to advertise HP 150 ... need poster, scan, good photo

Default monarch butterfly poster used to advertise HP 150 ... need poster, scan, good photo

Howdy from the desert lands in Arizona! Early in the HP DOS PC campaign there was the monarch butterfly poster used to advertise HP 150 ... seeking to recreate a duplicate in a corner of the room our little hp 150 computer exchange inc demo desk area .... the poster ( or a print of it... ) is needed!

What great fun we are having... got a 2886a (need paper feeder and receiver little flap things that hung off printer though)and the stake of all the '150' blue box software' to have there too and other things for the era...any other early poster material good too... the monarch one is what sticks in my brain...

OK also the HP Portable 110 came along too... interested in Ad material for it... have most of the hardware to look interesting I think.

THANKS IN ADVANCE ED SHARPE ARCHIVIST FOR SMECC
    thanks, Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC - - See the Museum\'s Web Site at www.smecc.org

Coury House / SMECC
    5802 W. Palmaire Ave. Phone 623-435-1522
    Glendale Az 85301 USA

Something like this?

PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

This is NICE! Thank You! Source? Was this orig. b/w or color or both... I do remember some of the graphics... I will save this for our collection.
    The one I mention is an actual big color poster with Monarch with quite a bit of black background on it...
    Many Thanks Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Something like this?

thanks, Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC - - See the Museum\'s Web Site at www.smecc.org

Coury House / SMECC
    Glendale Az 85301 USA

Blog Entries

Stone:

You 2 page 'butterfly' spread has mysteriously disappeared. It was there earlier.

Tom
    Surely not everyone was Kung-fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Stone:

You 2 page 'butterfly' spread has mysteriously disappeared. It was there earlier.

Tom
    I dunno:

http://hpmuseum.net/upload_htmlFile/..._Forbes-40.jpg

Maybe it doesn't take to being hotlinked.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

I see it OK here

thanks ed#

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I dunno:

http://hpmuseum.net/upload_htmlFile/..._Forbes-40.jpg

Maybe it doesn't take to being hotlinked.

Coury House / SMECC
    Glendale Az 85301 USA

Blog Entries

Now it's back for me.

Here's another iteration -- one that won't fade in and out:

Blog Entries

Stone:

The one that you post in #2 is gone again on my system [01/06/2019 - 05:45 PM]

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Stone:

The one that you post in #2 is gone again on my system [01/06/2019 - 05:45 PM]
    Use the link in post #6.