Image Map Image Map

Thread: VirtualBoy (Broken)

Cool VirtualBoy (Broken)

First console when I was a kid (it was terrible ) but I did love it for many years, in all of it's six battery eating glory, unfortunately age has taken it's toll, I was able to turn it on last month but only one eye works now, and the sound only sometimes works, im selling it without the mask of the controller, Basically best offer, or just give it to someone if they want to take it off my hands, otherwise im throwing it away I just do not space for it anymore.

-LindenBurns

Whereabouts are you? I need this to make homebrew for it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LindenBurns View Post
    First console when I was a kid (it was terrible ) but I did love it for many years, in all of it's six battery eating glory, unfortunately age has taken it's toll, I was able to turn it on last month but only one eye works now, and the sound only sometimes works, im selling it without the mask of the controller, Basically best offer, or just give it to someone if they want to take it off my hands, otherwise im throwing it away I just do not space for it anymore.

-LindenBurns
    I'll take it off your hands for the cost of shipping. I like fixing this sort of thing, should be a good project! Don't worry, I'll give her a good home

Tell me what you think, I live in Ohio, USA. I can pay you by PayPal or whatever works for you.

Tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full.

I remember watching a video of Ben Heckendorn rebuild one. It had a strange spinning prism/Mirror system in each eye. It looked like a pain to work on, so if you aren't to comfortable with that type of work best leave it to someone else.