Image Map Image Map

Thread: Demo of Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future now available

Default Demo of Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future now available

Hey All,

as many of you know, I have been working on an adventure game for DOS for what feels like an eternity. Finally a shareware demo of it is now ready for y'all to play. So without further ado you can download it here:

https://pgram.itch.io/chuck-jones

Should run on well a 286 or better with 640k ram and an Adlib-compatible card.

run chuck.exe without arguments to play the game with auto music device detection.

"chuck.exe a" for Adlib
    "chuck.exe r" for Roland mt32
    "chuck.exe m" for General Midi
    "chuck.exe i" for internal speaker
    Currently working on new DOS game, Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, Check out my Dev Blog. WARNING: contains rocket powered El Caminos

Vintage Computers:
    Unitron Apple II clone, 2x Commodore Vic-20, Commodore 64, Commodore 128, Amiga 500, Macintosh Plus, Macintosh SE, AST Premium 286, 3 386sx PCs, Atari TT030

It's awesome! thank you for making this available. It's the first 2019 induction into the total DOS collection too.

Thanks for your hard work. Will you be updating your thread over @ Vogons as well?

Looks great, cant wait to try it out. Did you post minimum system requirements, I forget?

Quote Originally Posted by liqmat View Post
    Will you be updating your thread over @ Vogons as well?
    I will now, thanks for reminding me, it must have slipped my mind.

@VERAULT I have posted them in various places but I've just updated the download page to include them
    Currently working on new DOS game, Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, Check out my Dev Blog. WARNING: contains rocket powered El Caminos

Vintage Computers:
    Unitron Apple II clone, 2x Commodore Vic-20, Commodore 64, Commodore 128, Amiga 500, Macintosh Plus, Macintosh SE, AST Premium 286, 3 386sx PCs, Atari TT030