Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gt40

If the terminator is a M930 it can be hard to see at the first glance. They are quite short...

AB3 and AB5 is the same slots for the terminator as the 8k 11/10 backplane. Then the KM11 should go into AB2, but as you say you need to pull one VT11 board for that to fit of course. Did you find a module utilization drawing for the GT40?

I think that one terminator is enough in a short backplane like this. Sort of unlikely that anyone would want to extend a GT40 with a unibus expander.

My 11/10 has been starting up happily without grant continuity. Of course interrupts wouldn't work, but it will happily execute code and and act on the front panel switches.

Mattis,

Thanks for the help. Our museum is moving to a new space in the building across the parking lot. The first system to move will be the PDP-9 from the warehouse to the new space. We plan to connect the TC02 that Charles donated, and borrow a TU55 from the PDP-8/I. Then maybe we can run a real OS on the PDP-9. I will probably have lots of PDP-9 questions for you.
    Member of the Rhode Island Computer Museum
    http://www.ricomputermuseum.org