Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT: Seattle: Home needed for a number of old computers!

Alright, it'll have to be first on the basis of whoever can come and grab as much of it as possible, rather than making an inventory and picking and choosing items. It's a bit unavoidable, but it sounds like he doesn't have time to portion things out. I'll send PMs.

I am interested to help out with this, especially the older Mac gear. Is there a good point of contact to work with?

By Monday, do you mean we have until Monday Feb 11?

I am a Computer Science teacher at Highline and would love to add more
    Vintage equipment to our class “museum”. I can pick up tomorrow. Is there anything left? I would love the 5150 since we talk about it’s historical significance in class, but any old Apple equipment and vintage PCs are great. How would I get ahold of them?

I am also in Seattle and might be able to help out.

Three of us from the Seattle Retro-Computing Society are going there tomorrow to pick up as much as we can pick up. There doesn't seem to be a lot of what I collect, so I will probably be looking for people to take stuff that ends up in my car.

alan

Blog Entries

I'm interested in the IIfx, but as I'm NJ, shipping cost for letting be prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by tipo158 View Post
    Three of us from the Seattle Retro-Computing Society are going there tomorrow to pick up as much as we can pick up. There doesn't seem to be a lot of what I collect, so I will probably be looking for people to take stuff that ends up in my car.

alan
    Hey Alan! Did you guys end up making the trip today? Everything go OK?