Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinion: How picky are you on computer cases?

Quote Originally Posted by ngtwolf View Post
    How did you wind up here since I'm pretty sure 2010 PC's aren't considered vintage by anyone. . Heck, my "main PC" is technically the latest and greatest from... 2012.
    I like to collect with nostalgia before it's considered classic or vintage!

I do like older stuff too, as far back as the 486. But I enjoy newer systems more nowadays. I graduated from slow stuff like Pentium III's and now I love being free of the limits of slow hardware by having my XP/2000 systems flying on the newer AM2-AM3+ hardware. Now that's a dream PC!

Same idea with having Windows 95 on a K6-2 500 or an Athlon K7... It's a screamer! Total hot rod PC!
    Last edited by computerdude92; February 12th, 2019 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    But then, it was the sixties. Avocado kitchen appliances, burnt-orange shag carpeting...
    Lets hope the Avocado or lemon colored appliances don't make a comeback. I prefer black in lots of things (especially over white) as it doesn't always look dirty.

That said, my 'master bathroom' was originally painted this somewhat ugly green color. I considered repainting it but since I absolutely hate painting more then the color green so I got some forest green towels and called it a day.
    -- Brian

Working Retro PC's: Apple IIe/II+, Atari 800, Atari 520STFM, Commodore 64, Commodore Amiga 3000, Commodore SX-64, IBM PS/1 2121-B82, Kaypro II, Tandy 1000 SX, TI-99/4A, TRS-80 Model 4 GA