Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple IIgs Woz Limited Edition with lots of drives and software

Default Apple IIgs Woz Limited Edition with lots of drives and software

I have a complete Apple IIgs that I'm looking to pass along. It's in complete working order and includes the following:

- Apple IIgs Woz Limited Edition
    - Apple Color Monitor
    - 2 3.5in floppy drives (one with a working ejector, the other without)
    - 2 5.25in floppy drive (one is not working)
    - Keyboard/Mouse/Joystick
    - 1 Megabyte RAM expansion card
    - Writer II printer (condition unknown, but was working last time I tried it)
    - Lots of IIgs and II software
    - A few manuals

I'm looking for $375 or reasonable offers and local pickup in the Baltimore/DC area of Maryland. I'd be willing to drive a bit to meetup if you'd like, but let's talk about it first.

IMG_6318.jpg

At this point I'm just looking to get these boxes out of the way. If anyone is interested in this let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just dump it by the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by adx View Post
    At this point I'm just looking to get these boxes out of the way. If anyone is interested in this let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just dump it by the end of the month.
    Did you get rid of this already?

Quote Originally Posted by eackerman View Post
    Did you get rid of this already?
    I have not. If you’re interested let me know.

Hi

I made the mistake of dumping my own rig two years ago. Now i m looking to react it!!!. Do you still have it for sale

If you've still got this stuff, I know a guy in DC that I might be able to send to pick it up for me. Please don't trash it. D:
    May Be Interested In Acquiring: Mac SE-30, IIsi, Quadra 840AV, Commodore PC(286+)/64C/128D, PC-era Tandy stuff.

Lower your price and someone may take you up on it. You are a somewhat high...

Quote Originally Posted by rittwage View Post
    Lower your price and someone may take you up on it. You are a somewhat high...
    You Kidding 350 for a ready to go system I would grab it up if I had the cash and was closer..
    Never Bin or sell your old computer's you will regret it!!
    Vic 20 x3,C64 x2,128D,C128 flat deck,A1000 x2,A500 x3,A2000,A600,A1200,Apple ][e,2x Apple][ GS rom 01,03,Apple ][c x4 with only 1 PSU,2x Laser 128EX EX2,Atari 600XL,2x 800XL,130XE w/320 mod With a MyIDE plus,Atari 1040stf w/2.5meg..

I sure wouldn't call a Woz Edition "limited", but either way I don't really see a problem with the price. I got a similar lot for free but those days are long over.

Blog Entries

Gotta agree. The price for a clean and ready to go system (sans the drives) is good.
    The problem is that the only thing special about the Woz edition is the silkscreen signature and the serial attched certificate (which I do not see). Otherwise it's a ROM 0 IIgs, which is technically the worst and most uninteresting revision of the IIgs that was made.
    OP if you clean and lube the drives, I bet you would find more interest.
    = Excellent space heater