Image Map Image Map
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need some suggestions on a webcam

My Canon supports an infrared remote control for the shutter - something I wasn't aware of initially. So I got two cheapies from China, one was useless and the other one works fine. There are of course genuine Canon remote controls available too. If your camera supports it.

2. Default

I recently bought the Logitech C922 Pro Stream. Very fast capture and no lag. Can also work well in low light conditions. It's around $90, so not a bad price really. I use it for Twitch sometimes.

Blog Entries

For still photos, that's only a 2Mp image. Cheap used digicams have been better than that for quite a while.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KC9UDX View Post
    I built a mount for my phones that matches standard camera mounts. I have a professional copy stand which places the camera horizontally above the target work, to take pictures from above. This is ideal for most work, especially anything that isn't flat.

I have one of my best phones (actually a phablet) live streaming right now, mostly to make sure it will work two Tuesdays from now when I have to rely on it to do this.

I'd almost put money on the fact that it won't actually work when I need it. Something major goes wrong with it every month (I only use it once a month, normally).
    Irrelevant, I guess. YouTube no longer lets me do this as I am a little short of a thousand subscribers.

Blog Entries

The digicam's working fine now.