Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cork pads for your case

Quote Originally Posted by chris_nh View Post
    I've decided to not offer the discount to VCFED members. Y'all can obviously make your own pads, and mine will be available at full price in my ebay store.
    That's the type of attitude that will most certainly not add anything to your reputation here.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    That's the type of attitude that will most certainly not add anything to your reputation here.
    As if nothing else I said was valid. Thank you, sir, you must have stunning reputation and I'm sure people like you.

For the record, I have not received a single message of interest or received a single comment in this thread which would indicate anyone is actually interested in what I'm doing, which is fine because at least all of my IBMs will look nice top and bottom. The decision to rescind the offer is based on the evident lack of interest. I don't make a point of trying to impress people with crap they don't care about.

While you might not have received the immediate response that you had hoped for, it has only been four days since your initial post and it was only three days after your initial post that you rescinded your offer. I only check the forums every week or two and I suspect that I am not alone there. Just an observation. I hope you're able to sell a few sets of these. It's nice to see bits and pieces being made to help restore these vintage machines and accessories.