Image Map Image Map

Thread: IBM Motherboard Standoffs

Default IBM Motherboard Standoffs

I am restoring an XT-286, but I'm missing one of the motherboard standoffs. They look like that photo, but i would love to find one in black to match.juhoi.jpg

I have lots of white ones just like the pictured ones.

And I was able to locate one black one as well.

It might help to know what planet you are on.

Your Profile conveniently holds that info so you don't have to mention it every time you post a message.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Blog Entries

Stone, you don't speak IP? The OP has essentially said that he doesn't know where he is and is talking to himself. At least that's what happens when I bring up 127.0.0.1.

My conclusion is that the OP needs no assistance.

Great, Chuck, thanks...

Now, can you get into his profile and add that info so the rest of us non IP speakers will know for future reference?
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

I was honestly about to write yinz off as trolls until i realized yinz were completely serious about my info. I'll be right on that.
    So Stone, you got one?

Ya', Chuck's a troll alright -- one with over 30,000 posts. He's so slick the mods just can't catch him.

Actually, I have more than one.

Groovy! Any for sale?

Blog Entries

You can always order a bunch of white nylon ones from Keystone via Mouser or DigiKey. They're still made.

Black may be a bit more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Groovy! Any for sale?
    Sure...