Image Map Image Map
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Mostek Z80 CP/M Computer System from 1979

Quote Originally Posted by deramp5113 View Post
    I built sim.exe under 32 bit Cygwin. Could be you’ll have to rebuild from sources if you’re using 64 bit Cygwin. Let me know if that’s the case.
    Yeah, I am using 64-bit. But to be honest, I have no Idea how to rebuild this...

You can uninstall your 64 bit Cygwin and download and install 32 bit Cygwin instead, or, I’ll build a 64 bit version Monday and update the zip file and the ReadMe instructions.

Mike

I’ll build a 64 bit version Monday and update the zip file and the ReadMe instructions.
    The zip file now contains both a 32 bit and 64 bit executable. I have updated the ReadMe file as well.

https://deramp.com/downloads/mostek/AID-80F/emulator/

Mike

Thank you a lot for your work, now it works flawlessly.
    One thing I still need help with: how do I change the Disk?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggi#9295 View Post
    Thank you a lot for your work, now it works flawlessly.
    One thing I still need help with: how do I change the Disk?
    Disk images are provided in the “disks” folder. A full backup copy of all disk images is in the “disks/backup” folder.

Different disks are loaded into the machine by editing the config.txt file in the “conf” folder. For convenience, the names of all disk images are in the config.txt file so you can easily cut and paste disk names into the drives. The new disks are active in the machine as soon as you save changes in the config.txt file. You do not have to restart the emulator.

Mike

Disk images are provided in the “disks” folder. A full backup copy of all disk images is in the “disks/backup” folder.

Different disks are loaded into the machine by editing the config.txt file in the “conf” folder. For convenience, the names of all disk images are in the config.txt file so you can easily cut and paste disk names into the drives. The new disks are active in the machine as soon as you save changes in the config.txt file. You do not have to restart the emulator.
    I am sory for the late respond, thanks for your help, the Emulator is very helpful.

I’ll have an update soon that allows you to easily move files back and forth between your PC and a CP/M or MOS-80 disk in the emulator. This will allow you to edit source files, view listing files, etc., on the PC where things are easier for us these days.

There is already a CP/M and MOS-80 program that will move a file from FLP-80DOS to a CP/M or MOS-80 disk, and there’s a similar FLP-80DOS program that will move a CP/M or MOS-80 file to a FLP-80DOS disk. With all these utilities together, you can move FLP-80DOS files between your PC and FLP-80DOS, albeit, with an extra step or two in the middle.

Mike

Here is a link to version 1.1 of the emulator that includes the ability to transfer files between the CP/M and the host PC (also works under MOS-80). The CP/M programs R.COM and W.COM are used to read a file and write a file, respectively.

https://deramp.com/downloads/mostek/AID-80F/emulator/

Mike