Image Map Image Map

Thread: I'm looking for Amiga 3000T case, PC 60 III Tower or something similiar.

Default I'm looking for Amiga 3000T case, PC 60 III Tower or something similiar.

After years of searching, I finally was able to obtain Amiga 3000 tower motherboard. Now I need a case for it.
    None of AT cases I looked is able to fit such board. If there is a person with such case, will buy it right away.

You could always just make one. I had to do this for my A3000UX when I got the Mediator.

Can you pm me how did you do that? Send some pictures.

Well I can't get at it right now to take pictures. But it's a simple sheet metal box. If I ever get round to it, I'm going to make a new one so that it can be rack-mounted, because I've been using relay racks for everything.

All you need is some sheet metal from your local hardware store, and angle grinder, and a brake. You can build a simple brake. You don't really need the angle grinder, but it's my tool of choice for making straight edges. You don't need a brake if you use angle stock to make the corners.