Image Map Image Map

Thread: Apricot XI PC.

Default Apricot XI PC.

Hello to All,

I have received an Apricot XI PC... WITHOUT a keyboard...
    Ok... I have found that the keyboard is very very special but... I ask anyway the same if somebody knows some tricks to use "standard" keyboards OR if do exist some other keyboard models (also from other brands) that could work with my Apricot!

I also get an error 28! That I have read in the manual is related to the the FDC!
    Now I investigate but let's cross the fingers...

Thank you

Blog Entries

Unfortunately I have never see the PC or the XI with anything but their OEM keyboard, but at least the two model machines use the same keyboard.
    Good news however is that the keyboard uses the HIGHLY undesireable capacitive foam pad for a keyswitch so those people don't want them.
    = Excellent space heater

Quote Originally Posted by NeXT View Post
    Unfortunately I have never see the PC or the XI with anything but their OEM keyboard, but at least the two model machines use the same keyboard.
    Good news however is that the keyboard uses the HIGHLY undesireable capacitive foam pad for a keyswitch so those people don't want them.
    If you know somebody that wants to sell me a keyboard, you are really wellcome (not joking)! My search goes on...