Image Map Image Map
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thread Not Showing

Default Thread Not Showing

In the PC Forum there was a thread about the Xebec Rev 2 card, I did a post that would have made a 3rd page of posts, and you can see the post in What's new? but when you click on it, the thread only goes to the 2nd page.
    Daniel P. Cayea - The Lyon Mountain Company - Plattsburgh, New York 12901
    Vintage Equipment: IBM 5150 * IBM 5161 * ThinkPad 770ED
    Modern Equipment: MacBook Pro 13 * Alienware M15R3

I see what you mean.

It seems like something is crosslinked.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

I don't see what you mean. I only see one page, not three, and your post is the most recent.

Maybe someone is deleting posts in the middle.

Blog Entries

I see 21 posts and nothing deleted or hung up in the mod queue. The last post #21 is by you. Are you not seeing 21 posts?

BTW - It's better to go by the post count, and not the number of pages, as users can customize the number of posts per page. As an example I set mine to the max, so I get ~50 posts on each page.

IBM 5160 - 360k, 1.44Mb Floppies, NEC V20, 8087-3, 45MB MFM Hard Drive, Vega 7 Graphics, IBM 5154 Monitor running MS-DOS 5.00
    IBM PCJr Model 48360 640kb RAM, NEC V20,, jrIDE Side Cart, 360kb Floppy drives running MS-DOS 5.00
    Evergreen Am5x86-133 64Mb Ram, 8gb HDD, SB16 in a modified ATX case running IBM PC-DOS 7.10

It's showing up now. But it wasn't earlier when I replied to this thread originally. At that time #20 was the last post, just as Daniel had indicated.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

+ Reply to Thread