Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1983 Access Matrix All-In-One Computer for sale. Works great!

Default 1983 Access Matrix All-In-One Computer for sale. Works great!

1983 Access Matrix All-In-One Computer for sale. It's in great condition. Works great. Has canvas carry bag, operating disks, 64k user memory, built-in phone modem, built-in 80 cps printer, built-in 7" monitor, 2 double density disk drives, 4 expansion ports for peripherals, all software disks and manuals, literature, Playboy ad from actual magazine. Serial number 003914. Purchased December 30th, 1983 from Companion Systems in Austin, TX.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Please put your location in your profile so that potential buyers can estimate shipping costs. Also provide contact information, as you can't receive PMs until you've had 10 verified posts.

Also, "great condition" doesn't mean "working". Post pictures of it on and working, or note that it isn't working in your description.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixter View Post
    Also, "great condition" doesn't mean "working". Post pictures of it on and working, or note that it isn't working in your description.
    "Works great."

Blog Entries

I missed that, but I still don't trust any listing without pictures of it working. If it "works great", then show a picture of it working great.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

Right. Often times "works great" means "I used it every day before I put it in the closet for ten years."

Quote Originally Posted by KC9UDX View Post
    Right. Often times "works great" means "I used it every day before I put it in the closet for ten years."
    Or sometimes the tenses are confused: The seller states "works great" but really meant to write "workED great" i.e. as in "the last time I used it before all the magic smoke came out" . Not saying this is the case here but seems to happen often on eBay.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. Copy II PC Enhanced Option Board (the one with the toggle switch on the back) 4. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 5. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Y'all see the new pictures? It works.

New pictures...IMG_2884.jpgIMG_2883.JPGIMG_2882.JPG
    $5,000 - Joe in Dallas / Fort Worth area.

Blog Entries

Very nice. You might want to provide contact information since I'm not sure you can receive PM's on this board until you've had 10 posts.
    Offering a bounty for:

Been receiving PM's already.