Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HP 2647F Terminal Keyboards?

Also, here is the HP Journal with the article on the keyboard on page 20 of this PDF:

https://www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/pdf...Fs/1975-06.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by legalize View Post
    Yeah, that one looks to be in good shape and (so far) the price is very reasonable.
    Ouch, two bidders bid against each other all the way up to $205.50 at the end.

Blog Entries

What were you expecting? It's got those desireable keyswitches that douchey overpaid tech heads loathe for.
    = Excellent space heater

I wonder what the ratio of harvested keyboards to repurposed keyboards might be. Now MAYBE someone with a keyboardless 264x made out, but I’m a naive optomist.

Quote Originally Posted by gslick View Post
    Ouch, two bidders bid against each other all the way up to $205.50 at the end.
    Yeah, I was one of the two bidders. Super bummed about it, since it was a reasonable price until the end. I'm surprised I went as high as I did, but I'll make a reproduction keyboard before I pay that much for one. My primary goal is the be able to use my terminals, having an original keyboard is not necessary (although it would be nice to have at least one original).

I hope the winner is at least going to use it with a 264x terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by NeXT View Post
    What were you expecting? It's got those desireable keyswitches that douchey overpaid tech heads loathe for.
    Doubtful.