Image Map Image Map

Thread: Anyone interested in a Tektronix (xp217) X11 terminal?

1. Default Anyone interested in a Tektronix (xp217) X11 terminal?

hi guys
    I have a Tektronix xp217 x11 terminal for sale. It's fully functional and it comes with its original media and PSU so it's also fully operational.

Send me a PM.

Thanks

2. Default

it's currently located in Italy. Shipping within Europe zone1-5 is 18 Euro via UPS.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by legalize View Post
    Any chance you could archive the media?
    Buy it, and archive it. Otherwise, stop asking.

Blog Entries

What a harsh reply

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by soviet9922 View Post
    What a harsh reply
    I am tired to hear the *SAME* question again and again and again! This is rude, and it's annoying. It was asked in public, then in private, and then again in public.

I spent 500 euro on this software and I am not willing to give it for free. Besides, there is a legal agreement that clearly says that the CD cannot be sold either backup-ed if you do not own the hardware, and personally I am not willing to risk any legal consequence to make a favor to someone who I do not even know.

7. Default

Two units, Two PSU, one media software: 250 euro + shipping.

Blog Entries

If you are interested, then PM the OP, but due to this thread going south on us I am going to close it so as to avoid it spiraling out of control.

IBM 5160 - 360k, 1.44Mb Floppies, NEC V20, 8087-3, 45MB MFM Hard Drive, Vega 7 Graphics, IBM 5154 Monitor running MS-DOS 5.00
    IBM PCJr Model 48360 640kb RAM, NEC V20,, jrIDE Side Cart, 360kb Floppy drives running MS-DOS 5.00
    Evergreen Am5x86-133 64Mb Ram, 8gb HDD, SB16 in a modified ATX case running IBM PC-DOS 7.10