Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Atari STE/STF/STFM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tipc View Post
    Ok, rereading your post, are you saying that at the 13 pin din plug analog video information is output? If that's the case then the sc1224 is in fact an analog rgb monitor, and "shouldn't" work with a CGa or Commodore 128 output (leaving aside totally the compatibility with an ntsc/pal monitor or tv). I may have misunderstood what you were saying.

Has anyone ever plugged an sc1224 into a cga card or Commodore 128's dsub output?
    Yes the SC1224 is an Analogue monitor. It won't work with unmodified CGA. It appears that some have tried:-

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/25...-commodore-64/

and it didn't work.....
    .... but there are several CGA to RGB designs around....
    Dave
    G4UGM

Looking for Analog Computers, Drum Plotters, and Graphics Terminals

So...does anyone have a ST to offer?

Blog Entries

yes, but I am in the UK...
    .. it would be cheaper to buy one of the ones on E-bay
    Dave
    G4UGM

Looking for Analog Computers, Drum Plotters, and Graphics Terminals

Presently no, sorry. I sold 1 w/o a mouse a few months ago. Back in about 2015 when it seemed they were in short supply I found a non working 1 readonably (still have to fotz with that a bit, may be power related). Then I found a purported questionable 1 w/3 monitors a short time later. It works, mostly at least. Then found another 1 last year for a good price with a missing keytop. They're out there, and most of the time seem to work well enough. And you can save money if you're willing to deal with a few issues. I wouldn't get the original 520st. The self contained varieties are much more convenient. But any st is better then no st.

Be consistent and run an ad on craigslist. Or put a cheap ad in a local paper. Monitoring the atari forums is also a good.bet.