Image Map Image Map

Thread: Urgently wanted: one Amiga mouse

Default Urgently wanted: one Amiga mouse

I spent the day diving into the depths of my storage locker, and I was able to extract all of my Amiga 500 gear and software, except for the mouse – I can’t find it anywhere. Since I will be presenting my Amiga at a local retro computing meet up in about a week, I really need a mouse ASAP. If you have one to sell and are within a couple days of mailing distance of Northern California, please let me know – I will happily pay a fair price for it if we can work something out quickly. Thanks!

UPDATE: I found an Amiga mouse! I was up late last night, digging through a few boxes of misc. C64 stuff and spotted a familiar-looking 9-pin plug way at the bottom of the box, and discovered an Amiga mouse I honestly didn't know I owned. There literally isn't a single other Amiga item in the entire box (it's a large box and totally packed with stuff), so I can't say how it ended up in there, but nevertheless, hooray! I'm going to test it later this morning and assuming it works, I'll be all set.

Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by wowbobwow View Post
    UPDATE: I found an Amiga mouse! I was up late last night, digging through a few boxes of misc. C64 stuff and spotted a familiar-looking 9-pin plug way at the bottom of the box, and discovered an Amiga mouse I honestly didn't know I owned. There literally isn't a single other Amiga item in the entire box (it's a large box and totally packed with stuff), so I can't say how it ended up in there, but nevertheless, hooray! I'm going to test it later this morning and assuming it works, I'll be all set.

Huxley
    Not to question this, but are you sure it's an Amiga mouse? Many of the c64 and amiga mice look nearly identical, but are not compatible with each other.
    -- Brian

Systems: Amstad PCW 8256, Apple IIe/II+/Mac+/Mac 512k, Atari 800/520STFM, Commodore 64/Amiga 3000/PET 4032/SX-64, IBM PS/1 2121-B82, Kaypro II, Osborne 1, Tandy 1000 SX, TI-99/4A, TRS-80 Model 4 GA

I noticed the thread title and thought this might help: https://youtu.be/JA6id4--BDg?t=225