Image Map Image Map

Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

You might think I'm brand new to the hobby when in fact I'm not. But my interest has grown recently due to me moving out and having more room for stuff and also partly the recent retro craze.

Proud owner of an Amstrad Mega PC since late 1993 (even if only the base unit remained) and some various parts or hardware and software gathered over the years.

An overview of my Amstrad Mega PC in action (during the process of region-modding the Mega Drive card):

I'm not sure if I will post much on this forum (I tend to disappear and reappear sporadically on forums) but I think if I can help at times, why not.

I'm also looking for specific bundled software with Amstrad Mega PCs, PC7286, PC7386SX and PC7486SLC machines which include:
    - ADT (front-end menu with 3 big buttons and a digital clock)
    - a tutorial utility teaching the basics of computing and detailing elements of your Amstrad PC
    If you still have them on your hard drive, please don't trash them because you're out of space (I know hard drive on these machines are tiny, so each time I came across a Type 17 hard drive of one of these machines second hand, they've been wiped, same for new Mega PC owners who I ask). Send them or host them to me so I can archive them.

See you soon on VCFED I hope.

Welcome. Nice system. Hope you will post more regardless!
    I use my C128 because I am an ornery, stubborn, retro grouch. -- Bob Masse
    Machine room updated for 2019!: http://www.floodgap.com/etc/machines.html