Image Map Image Map

Thread: Fluke TK80A

Default Fluke TK80A

I have a Fluke TK80A board, which was a part of some Fluke Diagnosis tool, where the TK80A was used as the testbed to learn how to use the diagnostic tool.

I can't find any information on the actual TK80A board, as it appears to be a self contained, operational 8080 based SBC.

Does anyone have any information on the Fluke TK80A, like circuit diagram, user manual, ROM listing etc?

The Table of Contents of the 9010A Troubleshooting Seminar Student Workbook says Appendix B on page 125 should have UUT Schematics and Diagrams (where I believe the UUT refers to the TK-80), but unfortunately the scan available on Bitsavers and elsewhere is only 106 pages long and does not include the Appendicies.

http://www.bitsavers.org/test_equipm...ourseNotes.pdf

Maybe there is another scan out there somewhere which includes the schematics.

Blog Entries

Another manual http://arcarc.xmission.com/Test%20Eq...n%20Manual.pdf
    Unfortunately, no schematics for the TK-80A there either :-/
    Torfinn

I have the same board and searched for documentation unsuccessfully (except for the manuals mentioned by others here). If you do find anything please let me know!

My board does appear to function nicely.

- Gary

Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    I have a Fluke TK80A board, which was a part of some Fluke Diagnosis tool, where the TK80A was used as the testbed to learn how to use the diagnostic tool.

I can't find any information on the actual TK80A board, as it appears to be a self contained, operational 8080 based SBC.

Does anyone have any information on the Fluke TK80A, like circuit diagram, user manual, ROM listing etc?