Image Map Image Map
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Commodore pet 3032 screen full of lines

Quote Originally Posted by daver2 View Post
    Good news!!!

>>> Daver2 thanks so much for your precious help and thanks to the other members!

No problems. Enjoy your machine...

I assume you mean UI10 rather than UH10?

It is interesting why UI10 didn't appear faulty when we were doing the memory testing - as it buffers data lines 0 through 3?!

Presumably that cured the screen issues as well did it???

>>> but monitor board don't works and i can't see anything at screen

I remember that machine. I will let someone else have a go at that whilst I get on with another project.

Dave
    Yes sorry it's UI10!

No there is not that machine that you remember....it's another one

Thanks Daver2!
    Good bless you and all UK!

Il Paninero,
    It took only 400+ messages to fix that PET! It was a tough one with a lot of problems. You learned a lot about using an oscilloscope too. You did very good soldering work.

Let's give daver2 a break from PET Computers for a little while as he did yeoman work on this one. For the CRT problem, we will need all the knowledge that Frank, MikeS, Dwight and others may have on those tricky transistor circuits. You may need a real analog scope to handle the higher voltages involved. What voltages can your tiny scope handle? You have showed a lot of determination to fix this computer. congratulations! Open a new topic when you start on the new problem PET.
    -dave_m

Quote Originally Posted by dave_m View Post
    Il Paninero,
    It took only 400+ messages to fix that PET! It was a tough one with a lot of problems. You learned a lot about using an oscilloscope too. You did very good soldering work.

Let's give daver2 a break from PET Computers for a little while as he did yeoman work on this one. For the CRT problem, we will need all the knowledge that Frank, MikeS, Dwight and others may have on those tricky transistor circuits. You may need a real analog scope to handle the higher voltages involved. What voltages can your tiny scope handle? You have showed a lot of determination to fix this computer. congratulations! Open a new topic when you start on the new problem PET.
    -dave_m

Thanks Dave!!
    Thanks at all members for helping me
    Ok i'll open new post for the other Pet...i hope that my little scope it should be enough....

See you soon