Image Map Image Map

Thread: SOL-20 Personality module 4 x MM5204

Default SOL-20 Personality module 4 x MM5204

I have noticed that in the SOL systems manual, at least the copies I have seen, they provide the schematic and pcb layout images for the personality module which uses two other EPROMS, but not for the version my SOL has, which uses four of the MM5204 types.

Does anyone know if Processor Technology published the schematic and layout details of the version with the four MM5204 IC's, or perhaps it was only in some versions of the SOL systems manual that I have not seen ?

Maybe this will help:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bob Stek
    Saver of Lost Sols

Quote Originally Posted by bobstek View Post
    Maybe this will help:
    Thanks Bob.

Do you know if a pcb overly/track diagram was produced for the module ?

Also, where did you find the diagram, was it in a version of the Sol Systems manual or elsewhere ?

Hugo.

Hi Hugo

That was all I could find. I had it in my old Sol System manual but I don't recall if I ever had one - I gave my extra PMs to Bill Sudbrink, so if I had one, he has it now.

Bob
    Bob Stek
    Saver of Lost Sols

Hugo,

Have a look at my Sol-PC preliminary documentation. It's not complete but it's something. Here: http://vintagecomputer.ca/files/Proc...umentation.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by snuci View Post
    Hugo,

Have a look at my Sol-PC preliminary documentation. It's not complete but it's something. Here: http://vintagecomputer.ca/files/Proc...umentation.pdf
    That is really great, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bobstek View Post
    Hi Hugo

That was all I could find. I had it in my old Sol System manual but I don't recall if I ever had one - I gave my extra PMs to Bill Sudbrink, so if I had one, he has it now.

Bob
    Thanks Bob (Saver of lost Sols, I like that)
    Hugo.