Image Map Image Map
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Computer Warehouse Liquidation

I have located the Cray Y-MP, in addition to other other items, including an Intergraph 6400, PDP-11/23, and a Symbolics 3640 Lisp machine.

Please email me for further details at tsraguso@gmail.com

Edit: I have no idea why the pictures are sideways. I think this is a website issue.

20191117_120400.jpg20191117_111032.jpg20191117_114330.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CPE1704TKS View Post
    Edit: I have no idea why the pictures are sideways. I think this is a website issue.
    Did you take them with your phone? If so, that's the reason. Stripping the crap metadata will alleviate the problem.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

I sent you an email; please check your spam folder for an xmission.com address, that's where all my first messages seem to end up these days ever since spammers forged spam in my email address during the late 90s/early 2000s. Thanks.

How is it that you have managed to survive for twenty years with such a problematic email addy?
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    How is it that you have managed to survive for twenty years with such a problematic email addy?
    It's probably for the best that his emails don't go through so his email is keeping him from collecting more systems he doesn't need. His email address is doing the same work a wife would normally do.
    -- Brian

Systems: Amstad PCW 8256, Apple IIe/II+/GS/Mac+/Mac 512k, Atari 800/520STFM, Commodore 64/128/Amiga 3000/PET 4032/SX-64, IBM PS/1 2121-B82, Kaypro II, Osborne 1, Tandy 1000 SX, TI-99/4A, TRS-80 Model 4 GA, TS 1000

LOL @ngtwolf. In reality, it's not that much of a problem for me. But people tell me "I didn't get your email" and I say "check your spam folder" and then they find it.

This is my email address and I like it. I'm not yielding to the dickhead spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by legalize View Post
    In reality, it's not that much of a problem for me. But people tell me "I didn't get your email" and I say "check your spam folder" and then they find it.
    What about all those who didn't know they were supposed to get an email from you? I'm guessing that ngtwolf will proffer that they were lucky that they didn't have to read your junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    What about all those who didn't know they were supposed to get an email from you? I'm guessing that ngtwolf will proffer that they were lucky that they didn't have to read your junk.
    So what do you suggest then? Buy an iPhone and only send "text" messages like every other teenage girl on the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    So what do you suggest then? Buy an iPhone and only send "text" messages like every other teenage girl on the planet?
    You don't need a phone to do that. I send all my texts from a computer. I like a real keyboard.

Blog Entries

I'd be interested in the 3640 if not to annoy a friend, but it would need to be Pony Expressed further North.
    = Excellent space heater