Image Map Image Map
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bluetooth is bad

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by commodorejohn View Post
    Didn't need to worry about it when I spent the first 28 years of my life in Minnesota, either ;P
    I understand, it was easier to move to California than push the little button on the fob to start the car?
    Surely not everyone was Kung-fu fighting

Nah, the move to California was for family reasons Plus I can now drive a classic Volkswagen without having to worry about road salt eating away the floor pans
    Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
    Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/SH-09/MT-32/D-50, Yamaha DX7-II/V50/TX7/TG33/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/DW-8000/X5DR, Ensoniq SQ-80, E-mu Proteus/2, Moog Satellite, Oberheim SEM
    "'Legacy code' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by commodorejohn View Post
    Nah, the move to California was for family reasons Plus I can now drive a classic Volkswagen without having to worry about road salt eating away the floor pans
    I've got an old beater 2007 Ranger pickup with 223,000+ that's my winter ride. Wife hates it because it has those old time crank windows and there's no button to adjust the seats. I have to carry a couple of 100 pound bags of sand in the bed just to get out of the sub. But, its got a remote starter.
    Surely not everyone was Kung-fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    Disable your BT if you want to be secure

Actually, BT has always struck me as a very cumbersome transport medium. Glad someone agrees.
    "The technology that we've come to rely on to connect our phones, smart speakers, cars, vibrators, and toasters is problematic for reasons more serious than pairing issues"

Vibrators? I had to click on the link!